A garden designer helps people to make the most of their outdoor space. The garden design process involves
- A consultation to discover what the client needs and wants from their garden
- Site survey and analysis to find out more about the garden’s challenges and opportunities
- Concept plan to help the client visualise and discuss where paths, lawns, buildings, patios and other features could be placed.
- Master plan. A more detailed version of the concept plan with recommendations for materials, lighting and colour schemes
- Planting plan. To complete the picture. Recommendations for plants based on what the customer likes, what will look good and which species will enjoy the conditions in the garden
- Construction drawings. To ensure your landscaper build your garden exactly as you imagined it to be.
- Project monitoring. Being on hand to answer any questions that arise during the garden build.